Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween

Okay, so me and my sister have planned out our Halloween accordingly: Shut all the blinds, turn off the lights, sit with a bowl of candy and popcorn, and watch Ninjago and Dragons: Riders of Berk. Lol! Cause honestly we don't celebrate Halloween and my dad works nights and around the time the trick or treaters will be coming out my mom will be putting the babies to bed so, yeahhh... If you guys haven't heard of Ninjago it's a Lego TV show on Cartoon Network  and me and my siblings absolutely love it! I mean, I don'r like Legos in general, but I love Ninjago. Okay, so, comment below and tell me what you're gonna be for Halloween though!

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be an outlaw of sherwood forest, my brother is a coke can, the other brother is an alien, my mom is a coupon and my dad is a comic book character.:) Have fun with Ninjago and popcorn! Nums!

    --cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word we're laughing so hard! lol! Send pics!

    ReplyDelete