Tuesday, July 2, 2013
EXCITED!!!
Camp week is almost here, and from the title you can tell I'm super excited! XD I've been waiting all year and all last year to go again, and now there's only 13 days till I get to go! Shout out to all my friends who are going this year. ; ) I am/was going to do the Annabeth Chase interview in the Demigod Files, but (once again) I've found something else I could possibly do, and as you know I have under 2 weeks to decide and get it memorized, so yeah... Craziness. I've almost got all the money I need though, which is $7 more dollars to go, so atleast I don't really have to worry about that anymore. Alright, comment below what you'll be up to this summer and if you have like a list of stuff you especially want to get done (like i do) you can also post that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment