Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Not Much Longer...

Hey guys.

I'm not going to be around for much longer, but I just wanted to update.

I have my old job back, I'm saving up for Drama Camp again this summer, currently looking for an audition piece (if you have any ideas for that, then post below), and I have 9 more weeks of school. I'm taking a break this week, just because I felt my brain would explode if I crammed anymore info in it.
I'm turning 16 in the summer, which means I have had this blog for a couple of years now.
Now randomness!

Book I'm reading for school right now-
Cry, The Beloved Country

Favorite song-
Just a Friend by Jamie Grace

Favorite genre-
Country

Eye color-
Grey/light blue

Favorite verse-
"Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment