Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guitar

Hi again.

So, lately I've been trying to practice guitar and learn how to play. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing. So, do you think you guys could give me some tips? Like on what stuff I should know or suggesting like online lessons or somethin'? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hope -- My suggestion is for you to familiarize yourself with the strings and note they represent and getting your fingers accustomed to those string/note placements.

    Don't try chords yet --- that involves multiple fingers and is probably more in the intermediate level. You will do great!!! I know it. So does Calihsta and Blythe (the BOLD) and Jonah. (Blythe told me to write that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said. I can help you with piano but I'm pretty clueless about the guitar. Keep pratacing Hopie and you'll do fantastic!!! :D

    --Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms. Amy and Cat! Once I get a little better I'll post a video maybe! :-)

    ReplyDelete