Okay, first links, well LINK. It's to my mom's blog if you haven't seen her's yet. cherishingmydays.blogspot.com
Now complaints. First, labels and pop culture. Lately I've been hanging out on this funny website called gotoqquiz.com. Well, I took some quizzes the other day on like "how cool are you?", and "what's your label in society?". Apperently, if you haven't "dated", listened to Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Sugarland, etc, or you aren't involved in sports, then you are a NOBODY. I'm like, "I don't care what you say, but my life is 100x better than yours on a number of scales.". Uh-hu, deal.with.it. I haven't dated, and I don't got no boyfriend, and I'm doing AWESOME. I don't need to listened to all those two-faced popstars, when I've got my boombox and iHome playing praises to God! I haven't played sports or won a thousand medals at the science fair, but that doesn't mean I'm a fat couch potato who "does school ;-)". No way!!! I do my school, and I excel greatly. Just thought I'd make arrogant, back-stabbing, society and Hollywood chew on that for awhile.
Second, I need help understanding this. My sister hates music, and she hates it when I sing. She has a hearing problem, but whenever I sing, and I'm halfway across the house, she tells me to shut up. I'm like, "how can you HEAR me across the house, but whenever I try to explain something to you, and your right next to me, I have to repeat myself a thousand times?!" Help me with this please.
Thank you mom for inspiring me to post this. <3
I agree about the pop culture, all that stuff is crud that children and teens don't need in there lives.
ReplyDeleteYour sis.......sounds like a commen case of "I only listen to you when I want to". ;D
--Cat :D
Hahahaha. Yeah, probably. And yeah. It's all crud what the media is telling people these days.
ReplyDelete